Friday, November 21, 2008

Can you spot the animals in these pictures?

We didn't choose our pets for their camoflaging skills, or the ability to perfectly match our decor, I swear.  Check out my Camo Cat and Devious Dog:
 
  
  
They were both on the couch today and I was struck by the fact that, if someone with very poor vision, perhaps with cateracts, and dismal powers of observation, were to squint at my couch, they might not be able to tell there were two living creatures lazing on it.  CRAZY!!

3 comments:

annie said...

That's so cute! I love it!

Schermo said...

"I was struck by the fact that, if someone with ... dismal powers of observation, were to squint at my couch, they might not be able to tell there were two living creatures lazing on it. "

Who, like your father?

"Is that the phone?
Are you going to answer the phone?
Shall I answer the phone?
Okay, I'll go get the phone.
Why, hello Princess!
Hello Raven!
Nice doggies.....
Has the phone stopped ringing???"

Vanessa Rogers said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. I often feel like I am being a baby when I complain about having to do this by myself, and basically I am because other people, especially military wives often have to deal with much much longer periods of time separated from their hubbies. And in answer to your question we were married Sept. 2, 2006 at the Vineyards. Small world huh!