Thursday, November 13, 2008

Linked In- or getting there

These last couple of weeks have opened up a whole new world of internet technology to me.  Prior to getting starting on this writing thing, I thought I was doing pretty good, internet-wise, by updating my Facebook status on a regular basis.  Now that I'm pursuing a career path in which it's vital to force internet networking connections, I've discovered all these cool things.
Linked In.
Entrecard.
Blogrush.
Digg.
Twitter.
Well, I actually haven't attempted Twitter quite yet.  It sounds a little confusing and time consuming.  I'm sure it won't be long before I'm sucked in, anyhow.  I DID join Linked In today, so I'm hoping that will help me make some connections with other freelance writers.  I don't think I've been 'Digg'ed' or de.li.ciou.sed. or however-the-heck-you-punctuate it yet- but I have gotten buzzed, which was an exhilerating feeling.  I've got a request in to be featured with Blogrush for my other blog, but I haven't heard back yet.  Fingers crossed!

{Originally posted November 3rd, 2008 at Wordpress}

No comments: