Monday, November 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged!  It's the first time for me on this blog. I was tagged over at Serah's Soap Blog, which you should go check out- she has these amazing cupcake soaps, which are definitely on my Christmas list for this year!  I think this is a fun blog game, so I'm happy to play along.  The rules: 

 
My Seven Facts:
  1.  I know this is no secret, but it is weird: I have five cats and two dogs.  Normally people with that many animals are about 80 years old, live alone with their pets and carry on in-depth conversations with them as though they were human.  But I'm 25, married and relatively sane (do sometimes talk to the pets when no one is around, though- guess that's how it starts!)
  2. I'm a reality TV addict, but now that I'm working on freelancing, I never have time to watch- so my DVR is pretty much full to capacity.
  3. I only have one sibling, my beautiful sister Ashley.  She had a gorgeous baby boy, Landon, on July 15th 2008.  I love being an indulgent aunt!
  4. I've lived abroad twice: in Dorset, England for 2 months when I was 12, and for a semester in St. Andrews, Scotland when I was 21.  I miss a lot of things about the UK.
  5. I took a bartending course and received my "Certificate of Mixology" when I was 19.  I was sure bartending would be a great skill to make money in college.  I never ended up working as a bartender, though.
  6. I've lived, for at least a few months each, in the following cities in Virginia: Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lexington, and Newport News.  My heart still lives in Virginia.
  7. I have a picture of my husband and I's first kiss- should make a good story for the future kids and grandkids!  Thanks, Miss Abby Houser! : )
And now for my tags:
Schermobeads
Well, That Would Be Telling 
 Writer's Treehouse
The Homesteading Housewife
Apron Strings Aflutter
JR's Not So Literal Logging

OK, I only tagged 6 . . . these things are fun but they take way too long, because every  time I go to tag someone, I get sidetracked reading their blogs!  So, I'm going to leave it at 6 for now.

3 comments:

JR Moreau said...

Thanks for adding me to your list and commenting on my blog. I love to expand my creative network.

You're new house pictures look beautiful and is probably well worth the move. I think there are a lot of Whole Foods in Texas, which is kinda like TJ's except you need executive pay to live off their food. I'm sure you'll find some local places to shop though. Texas is quirky like that. .

Nicole Bateman | thepixelboutique.com said...

Thanks for pseudo-tagging me, Sarah. ;) Its seems to be a popular one going around.

PS. If I had my way around here, I'd have a few cats myself! ;)

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks so much for participating and for sharing. I love animals too so that would be me if I could have animals in my place. I'm so jealous that you got to live abroad. How cool!