My Seven Facts:
- I know this is no secret, but it is weird: I have five cats and two dogs. Normally people with that many animals are about 80 years old, live alone with their pets and carry on in-depth conversations with them as though they were human. But I'm 25, married and relatively sane (do sometimes talk to the pets when no one is around, though- guess that's how it starts!)
- I'm a reality TV addict, but now that I'm working on freelancing, I never have time to watch- so my DVR is pretty much full to capacity.
- I only have one sibling, my beautiful sister Ashley. She had a gorgeous baby boy, Landon, on July 15th 2008. I love being an indulgent aunt!
- I've lived abroad twice: in Dorset, England for 2 months when I was 12, and for a semester in St. Andrews, Scotland when I was 21. I miss a lot of things about the UK.
- I took a bartending course and received my "Certificate of Mixology" when I was 19. I was sure bartending would be a great skill to make money in college. I never ended up working as a bartender, though.
- I've lived, for at least a few months each, in the following cities in Virginia: Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lexington, and Newport News. My heart still lives in Virginia.
- I have a picture of my husband and I's first kiss- should make a good story for the future kids and grandkids! Thanks, Miss Abby Houser! : )
Well, That Would Be Telling
The Homesteading Housewife
Apron Strings Aflutter
JR's Not So Literal Logging
OK, I only tagged 6 . . . these things are fun but they take way too long, because every time I go to tag someone, I get sidetracked reading their blogs! So, I'm going to leave it at 6 for now.