Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekend Cat Blogging (?)

So, I was perusing the blogs-of-note link on my Blogger dashboard, and stumbled upon the concept of "Weekend Cat Blogging."  If I am interpreting this correctly, this is a collection of cat bloggers (or other bloggers who, on occasion, blog about their cats) who will do a cat-related picture post each weekend and leave a comment on a specified blog with a link to their cat post.  It's a little confusing, and I don't know if I can just participate, or if it's more complicated than that. 

Seeing as we are a five cat family, however, and much of my life revolves around the animals in some form or another, I thought I'd give it a try.  I've been meaning to post some pics of my kitties for a while anyways!

 
Ranger, viewed through the back of a dining room chair.  I took this today while procrastinating a moment or two on a writing project!

3 comments:

annie said...

He's so cute!!

Hmm, I like the idea of weekend cat blogging!

catsynth said...

Thanks for joining us at Weekend Cat Blogging! Yes, all you need to do is leave a link to a cat-related post in the comments. The hosts rotate every week, so can see the list here.

Hope to see more of your feline family in the coming weeks.

Lisa @ Serah's said...

You have been tagged. Visit here for more details.